- On the 3-day Kickstart Cleanse your breakfast might look more like lunch or dinner, and that’s a very good thing! Try chicken soup for breakfast! Or salmon!
- Our meals are made with fresh organic ingredients and will last up to 3 days in your fridge after arrival. Unless otherwise noted, orders arrive at your home on Tuesdays via FedEx overnight shipping and meals will last in your fridge through Friday.
- 1 order of Romaine Warrior Smoothie DIY contains the ingredients you need to make 3 smoothies. We recommend drinking one Romaine Warrior smoothie per day as a snack when you need it. Instructions for blending your smoothie are written on the package. Only water, ice, and a NutriBullet or small blender are needed and smoothies can be blended up to 3 days ahead of time and refrigerated for optimal convenience!
- Stay hydrated and get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. Your body, gut, and skin will thank you!
- The goal of the 3-day Kickstart Cleanse is to reduce inflammation, not to leave you feeling hungry. On the Cleanse you can order up to 11 meals, and eat the extras for snacks! If you find yourself overly hungry while on the plan, feel free to supplement with any outside-foods listed on the KSP-approved food list (see below).
For more information on the science behind the 3-day Kickstart Cleanse, refer to Dr. Steven Gundry’s book, 'The Plant Paradox'.
KSP-Approved Food List
Need a little extra? Here are some foods that are KSP-approved (click each category to drop down):
Avocado (one per day)
Hempseed Oil (do not heat)
Flaxseed Oil (do not heat)
Mustard (made with apple cider vinegar)
Mineral water (one cup per day)
Green tea (one cup per day)
- We suggest continuing to nourish your body with anti-inflammatory foods. Once you have jumpstarted your health, you can start to add in resistant starches like sweet potatoes and limited quantities of in-season fruits in accordance with Phase 2 of The Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven Gundry.
- Now that you've seen what it's like to eat Catalyst Cuisine meals for 3-days, why not try to cook some at home! We offer our pantry items and recipes over at Catalyst Goods that can help you do just that. You're on your way to a healthier lifestyle, and we're here to support you at every step.
- Don't forget, if you would like to place another order - please do so by Thursday at 9pm PST preceding a Tuesday delivery!
- Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org should you need support or have any questions. Please consult your physician if you have any medical conditions.