How the 3-Day Kickstart Cleanse Works:
The 3-Day Kickstart Cleanse is a health acceleration plan that jumpstarts your gut recovery and well being! A 3-day Kickstart Cleanse is the fastest way to reduce inflammation in your body and feel the positive effects on your health.
Let us do the thinking for you - purchase your first 3-days of meals from Catalyst Cuisine! We offer preset 3-Day Kickstart Cleanses, or choose any 9 meals marked with the Kickstart Phase (KSP) Logo (+1 order of Romaine Warrior DIY Smoothies) a la carte. All 3-Day Kickstart Cleanses and items marked with the KSP Logo are also compliant with Phase 1 of The Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven Gundry.
What's in a Kickstart Cleanse?
Our 3-day Kickstart Cleanses are gluten free, dairy free, grain free, fruit free, sugar free, egg free, soy free, nightshade free, root free, tuber free, inflammatory oils free, seed free... and DELICIOUS!
We compile these meals with ingredients that are organic, pasture raised, wild caught and anti-inflammatory so you get the maximum amount of nutrients.
3-day Kickstart Cleanses differ from other Catalyst Cuisine food items in that they don’t contain specific ingredients such as any roots or tubers (e.g. sweet potatoes), eggs, fruit, or olive oil. All 3-Day Kickstart Cleanses and items marked with the KSP Logo are compliant with Phases 1 and 2 of The Plant Paradox, while all other Catalyst Cuisine items are compliant with only Phase 2.
If you've ordered our Classic, Classic II (no fish), or Vegan Cleanse, here is a suggested meal plan for the 3-days. Remember that the important thing is eating only KSP-approved foods during these 3 days - not necessarily when you eat your meals - feel free to get creative! Click image below to enlarge your 3-day guide:
- On the 3-day Kickstart Cleanse your breakfast might look more like lunch or dinner, and that’s a very good thing! Try chicken soup for breakfast! Or salmon!
- Our meals are made with fresh organic ingredients and will last up to 3 days in your fridge after arrival. Unless otherwise noted, orders arrive at your home on Tuesdays via FedEx overnight shipping and meals will last in your fridge through Friday.
- 1 order of Romaine Warrior Smoothie DIY contains the ingredients you need to make 3 smoothies. We recommend drinking one Romaine Warrior smoothie per day as a snack when you need it. Instructions for blending your smoothie are written on the package. Only water, ice, and a NutriBullet or small blender are needed and smoothies can be blended up to 3 days ahead of time and refrigerated for optimal convenience!
- Stay hydrated and get at least 8 hours of sleep per night. Your body, gut, and skin will thank you!
- The goal of the 3-day Kickstart Cleanse is to reduce inflammation, not to leave you feeling hungry. On the Cleanse you can order up to 11 meals, and eat the extras for snacks! If you find yourself overly hungry while on the plan, feel free to supplement with any outside-foods listed on the KSP-approved food list (see below).
For more information on the science behind the 3-day Kickstart Cleanse, refer to Dr. Steven Gundry’s book, 'The Plant Paradox'.
KSP-Approved Food List
Need a little extra? Here are some foods that are KSP-approved (click each category to drop down):
Avocado (one per day)
Hempseed Oil (do not heat)
Flaxseed Oil (do not heat)
Mustard (made with apple cider vinegar)
Mineral water (one cup per day)
Green tea (one cup per day)
- We suggest continuing to nourish your body with anti-inflammatory foods. Once you have jumpstarted your health, you can start to add in resistant starches like sweet potatoes and limited quantities of in-season fruits in accordance with Phase 2 of The Plant Paradox by Dr. Steven Gundry.
- Now that you've seen what it's like to eat Catalyst Cuisine meals for 3-days, why not try to cook some at home! We offer our pantry items and recipes over at Catalyst Goods that can help you do just that. You're on your way to a healthier lifestyle, and we're here to support you at every step.
- Don't forget, if you would like to place another order - please do so by Thursday at 9pm PST preceding a Tuesday delivery!
- Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com should you need support or have any questions. Please consult your physician if you have any medical conditions.