Tzatziki, Lamb and Sauerkraut Tacos
- 2 Kai tortillas
- 4 oz of ground lamb, grass fed
- 1 tsp avocado oil
- Sauerkraut (made with water and salt only)
- 2 tbsp of goat yogurt (Redwood Hill is a great option!)
- 2 tbsp of peeled, deseeded (cut cucumber in half and scoop out seeds with spoon) and finely grated cucumbers
- 1 pinch of finely diced garlic
- 2 pinches of dried dill
- Salt to taste
Combine all tzatziki sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
Heat avocado oil in skillet and add ground lamb. Cook and stir frequently until meat is cooked through. Add salt to season.
Toast tortillas in toaster until warm.
Lay the warm tortillas on a plate. Top tortilla with warm lamb meat, tzatziki sauce and sauerkraut. Fold up tortilla and enjoy!